Compliance & Ethics Week 2017
This fall, the Research Foundation celebrated NATIONAL COMPLIANCE & ETHICS WEEK by hosting a series of events during the week of November 6-9, 2017.
The week’s activities were based on the theme: “Make Good Choices”, to highlight the importance of ethics and compliance as it relates to our everyday lives.
All members of the Research Foundation and SUNY Community were invited to join us in celebrating compliance & ethics by participating in daily contests, attending training sessions remotely or in-person, or by submitting videos to be featured throughout the week.
Special thanks to all who made C&E Week 2017 possible!
Gaby Seim, Laurel McAdoo, Erin Michels, Jenna Lehr, Keith Kaplan, Matthew Miller, Marie McDowell, Steven Wood, Scott Shurtleff, Jami Frakes, Stephanie Slominski, Jessica Stanley-Updyke, Terrell Rabb (University at Albany), and Peter Reganti (Buffalo State College).
- Mickey Bradley - President, Buster Consulting
- Peter Reganti - Director, Information Assurance & Technology Systems,
Research & Sponsored Programs SUNY Buffalo State
- Allison M. Gottlieb - Associate Counsel, RF Central Office
- Taras Kufel - Manager of Digital Engagement, SUNY
- Matthew Miller - Human Resources Associate, RF Central Office
- John Whitney, nfrastructure Desktop Support Technician II
- Scott Freedman & the Viking Team for live-streaming sessions on days 1 and 2.