Multi-factor authentication is now enabled for Self Service users. Reference the following materials for assistance:
To access Employee Self Service, you will need to log in with your RF user name and password.
If you forgot your password, get help here.
If you are a first time user, set password here.
The Research Foundation Employee Self Service website offers many features:
- Easy access to your direct deposit payslips, paycheck stubs, tax forms, benefits information and more.
- Ability to quickly and accurately do tasks online, such as:
- Enroll for benefits
- Enter dependents and beneficiaries
- Update your contact information
- Process expense reimbursements (if that feature is enabled at your campus)
- More environmentally friendly than using paper forms.
Read the guides below for tips on how to perform the following tasks in the different areas of Employee Self Service. Please review the instructions to log into Self Sevice.
Select for Time Reporting Guide(s)
Select for Payroll Guide
Select for Acknowledgments and Certifications Guide
Select for iExpense Guide
Self Service Availability
Self Service is always available except for planned system maintenance daily between 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and 2 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. EST.
If you receive an error message, the application is temporarily down for unexpected reasons. To view details about unplanned downtime, log in to the RF website and look under the Business Applications area on your homepage.
Contact your campus HR office with questions about data within Employee Self Service or rules regarding transactions.
Contact RF Customer Services at (518) 434-7222 for assistance accessing and using Employee Self Service.