Leaders are responsible for providing direction, guidance, motivation, and inspiration to others. They provide solutions, give advice, and answer the hard questions. But what about them? Who do they go to when they need help?
The RF Elevation Sessions is an 8-week live-online master class. Each three-hour session focuses on specific leadership skills and challenges. Participants will be provided with knowledge, tools, and templates to elevate their abilities while also having the opportunity to ask questions, brainstorm ideas, and discuss the difficulties, distractions, and roadblocks unique to them.
The 2022 cohort will be held on Wednesdays January 5th through February 23rd from 9am-12pm.
All RF/SUNY employees working in Research Administration and Commercialization, directly or indirectly, are welcome to apply.
- Brokering Greatness
- Culture Hacking: Building a Strong Team Environment
- Harnessing Conflict
- Creating a Culture of Appreciation and Recognition
- How to Have Courageous Conversations with Your Team
- How to Provide Useful, Constructive Feedback
- How to Build Accountability and Get Results
- Graduation Celebration
Additional self-paced coursework assigned weekly.