SUNY Excels - Inquiry and Engagement
The Research Foundation plans for the next three years support Inquiry and Engagement - two of the five priority areas SUNY has identified to improve upon by channeling systemness:
1) Access 2) Completion 3) Success 4) Inquiry 5) Engagement
- Inquiry: SUNY as a system encourages and facilitates basic and applied research for the creation and dissemination of knowledge vital for continued human, scientific, technological, and economic advancement. As a result, we seeks to increase external investment in SUNY research in order to continue to increase the level of confidence external entities have in SUNY as a system, its institutions, faculty, and programs.
- Engagement: SUNY's economic, societal, and cultural impact on New York State and beyond is a direct result of our engagement and sharing of expertise with the business, agricultural, governmental, labor, and nonprofit sectors of the state. We strengthen and grow these relationships in order to enhance the well-being of the people of the state of New York, the health of local economies, and quality of life for New Yorkers. By translating innovation into new ideas, products, devices, services, and businesses, New York's communities and society at large will benefit.
Annual Operating Plan
Our annual Operating Plan lays out the work for the year and the core business activities that advance our strategic goals and directly support our campuses.
2016-2017 Projects and Programs
View a snapshot of the 2016-2017 projects and programs on the FY 2017 Gantt Chart.
Key Performance Indicators
Our Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard displays fiscal year data and trends, allowing campus and RF leadership to chart an informed course of action and make course corrections whenever needed.
The KPIs are drillable charts and tables organized by Strategic Goals:
- Launch Through Report Center for full drilldown (login required)
- Launch through public website for high level view (no login required)