Measurable Continuous Improvement (MCI) Project
The Measurable Continuous Improvement (MCI) project will institutionalize a quantitative discipline of continuous improvement across RF functions and processes.
During a three-month pilot, the project team will develop a methodology for measuring continuous improvement at the RF that will be rolled out across all functional areas. Teams in three pilot areas - Time and Leave Administration, Payroll and Accounts Receivable - will work to:
- Define effectiveness and efficiency specific to each function;
- Identify appropriate performance metrics for effectiveness and efficiency;
- Develop a dashboard concept for each function and a plan for technical implementation;
- Identify and implement "quick hit" operational improvements;
- Analyze the organizational structure to ensure it is designed to take advantage of economies of scale and deliver the highest quality customer service; and
- Create a lessons learned document to feed into the system-wide implementation.
For more information about the project, visit the MCI project page or contact Project Manager Ellen Kelly (518.434.7237). For access to the project page, please send an e-mail to Customer Services. To share feedback about the project, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.