Tax I.D. Number (TIN) Assistance

Important notes about United States (U.S.) Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN):

All reportable payment recipients MUST provide the RF with a U.S. Taxpayer Identification number.

If an individual is scheduled to receive reportable payments and they do not have a U.S. TIN, they MUST apply for a U.S. taxpayer identification number and provide the number to the appropriate HR / Payroll or Accounts Payable office that handles RF activity at your location.


Assistance with US TINs: